You are what you think, and how you view yourself, is how the world views you. Affirmations are positive statements declaring specific goals in their completed states. They allow you to consciously be in control of your thoughts. This means being careful with your words. In essence, you’re saying to your subconscious mind: “I am in control of my life and my thoughts and I am aware that there is something I can do to change.”
Below, we highlight 6 affirmation categories that are filled with life changing affirmations.
Affirmations for Anxiety
- It is safe for me to speak up for myself.
- I cross all bridges with joy and ease.
- I welcome miracles into my life.
- I’m freeing myself from all destructive doubt and fear.
- It’s going to be okay.
Affirmations for Healing
- I give myself permission to heal.
- I forgive myself, I forgive others.
- I am willing to give the love I expect from others.
- I am kind to myself and others.
- I embrace the very parts of me that need love the most right now.
Affirmations for Strength
- Every cell in my body vibrates with positive energy.
- I am relaxed and open to attracting positive energy from the universe.
- I am connected to the whole. I am one with the Sun, the air, the Universe. I am life itself.
- Each day is a new opportunity. I choose to make this day a great one.
- I know that any steps I take towards my goal today are moving me in the right direction.
Affirmations for Depression
- Perfection is not a requirement; I am at peace with imperfection.
- I am a continually improving work in progress.
- I am a strong person.
- I am in control of my emotions.
- I choose to be happy.
Affirmations for Self-Love
- Today, I choose me.
- I have everything I need within myself.
- I let go of negative self-talk.
- I am not my mistakes.
- I am loved.
Affirmations for Fear
- I am brave enough to take chances.
- My setbacks make me stronger.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
- I release fear, tension, and stress.
- I am overcoming all obstacles.